Are you interested in learning more about health care?
Or in helping to support health care professionals who choose to locate in your community?
Minnesota AHEC can help. We understand that your community is only as vital as its health care resources.
Community education opportunities
Minnesota AHEC offers activities and programs that can help you address your community’s health care needs, including:
- continuing education for community members, such as the U’s Mini-Medical School;
- access to an extensive Health Careers Library for instructors and community members who present health care-related programs;
- access to our resources for K-12 Teachers;
- access and support to attend conferences and events; and
- customized programming for community-identified needs.
Select your home region
Specific opportunities in your area
Opportunities vary by region. Select your home region on the map to learn about your region’s unique educational opportunities.
We can help you link to key resources, serve as a bridging agent to the University of Minnesota and other educational institutions, and work directly with you to develop the programs you need to foster a strong and vital health care workforce in your area. Contact us for more information about customized programming.