Student Study Space
AHC Classrooms as Student Study Space—
Many AHC Classrooms when not scheduled are available for study:
- Large lecture rooms may be used when not scheduled for classes or events, but will be locked after the last scheduled event each day and are locked on weekends if not scheduled.
- Small classrooms with technology will unlock at 6:30 am and lock at 10:00 pm Mon-Fri. DO NOT PROP DOORS OPEN. Rooms with technology will remain locked over the weekends. Any after hours use of these rooms will be considered unauthorized. This includes any classroom with technology level 2 or higher.
- Small classrooms with no technology remain unlocked 24/7 and are open to all students when not scheduled. The classrooms can be found on the Classrooms page with technology level 1.
- Interactive Television rooms are not available as study space. These are classrooms with technology level 5.
These rooms are first and foremost classrooms. They must be ready for courses. Please put tables and chairs back in their original configuration and dispose of any trash. Please vacate the room when custodians begin to clean. If there are spills or large amounts of waste that need to be disposed of, please call AHC Classroom Services at 612-626-7800.
To view up-to-date schedules please check the Astra Schedule Enterprise Calendar.
Additional Student Study Space
- Student SPHere, Mayo 1st Floor
- Reading Library, Moos 9th Floor
- Learning Resources Center, Moos 8th Floor
- Retro Molar Pad, Moos 1-752
- Ben Pomeroy Student Alumni Learning Center
- Animal Science/Veterinary Medicine Building, 1st Floor lounge and study space in corridors
- Veterinary Medicine Library, 4th Floor Veterinary Science Building
AHC Review of Student Study Space
The Academic Health Center (AHC) and individual schools are reviewing all current student study space and future study space needs within the AHC. Our first step was to administer a survey to all AHC students spring semester 2006 asking for feedback on current study space. View survey summary