Thokozeni Lipato, MD
Primary care provider
Medical Resident Preceptor
- Staff Attending, University of Minnesota Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Health care for poor and underserved
Languages (other than English) Spoken
- Bachelor of Science (Biology), Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University, Huntsville, AL
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Alabama School of Medicine, Birmingham, AL
- Residency, University of Minnesota
- I enjoy being a primary care provider to homeless individuals and other people who are similarly underserved.
- CUHCC offers an impressive diversity of people to work with and to care for.
- The challenge of practicing medicine at CUHCC is to effectively deliver care to individuals who you have little in common with.
- The greatest hurdle to overcome is not figuring out the correct thing to do, but how to do it.