Medical Dental Mental Health Advocacy Legal
- Community-University Health Care Center (CUHCC) has been serving people since 1966.
- CUHCC provides medical, dental, and mental health care services for you and your family (children, teens, adults, and elders).
- CUHCC has free and confidential advocacy services for victims of domestic violence and sexual assault.
- CUHCC works with the law firm Leonard, Street and Deinard to help patients with legal matters.
- CUHCC has staff who can speak with you in Cambodian, English, Hmong, Lao, Somali, Spanish and Vietnamese. Other languages are available by request, such as Oromo, Amharic, Thai and French.
- CUHCC provides culturally competent care by dedicated staff. When we discuss health care decisions, we consider the beliefs and customs of our patients.