AHC Space Management
Snapshot of general space occupancy and research space productivity.
To request access to this database please contact Peg Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The AHC Office of Facilities and Capital Planning provides space planning services to the colleges, departments and programs of the AHC. This process involves close contact with the AHC Schools, colleges and programs as we work to advise and assist them on space matters involving their existing inventories and space assignment processes. We work closely with the Senior Vice President and AHC Deans to provide the resources and analysis to support space assignments both with each school and across the Academic Health Center. We strive to balance individual and departmental needs to create the best programmatic fit.
Space Request Resources Provided by Space Management
- Space utilization analysis
- Space inventory tracking and reporting (Current AHC inventory) (SOS)
- Request forms and process information:
- Oversight of new/release space providing recommendations for re-use to the Senior Vice President
- Allocation of space in AHC storage areas
- Lease space options and lease change tracking